Wismec SINUOUS RAVAGE230 Mod features OLED screen which is colorful 1.45inch and its max output wattage is 200W. You can choose the different vaping mode such as RTC/ TC/ TCR output modes and easy to set parameters. Multi Function Mod You will like.
- Output Wattage: 1-200W
- Output Mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes; 0.1-3.5ohm for VW mode
- Temperature Range: 100-315’C/200-600’F (TC modes)
- Maximum Charging Current: 2A
- Maximum Output Current: 50A
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5-9V
- Exquisite, Stylish yet Powerful: Having a large 1.45inch color display with brand-new interface, the SINUOUS RAVAGE230 is convenient in use and fashionable in look.
- Quick Menu, Customize Your Vaping: You are free to choose the display and set the parameters. Compact mod records your vaping tips.
- Easy Operation, Colorful Your Life: The SINUOUS RAVAGE230 adopts a user-friendly interface, which is easy and convenient to operate. Everything is under control.
- Centered 510 Spring Loaded Connector: The innovative design of centered 510 connector is a big plus to the SINUOUS RAVAGE230. It can hold tanks up to 28mm diameter.
- Dual 18650 Mod with 200W Max Output: Powered by dual replaceable 18650 cells, the SINUOUS RAVAGE230 is capable of outputting 200 watts, providing you with large vapor.
- 2A Max Charging Current for Quick Charge: With 2A maximum charging current, the batteries can be fully charged more quickly.
- Battery Balance Charge System: The balance charge technology brings the cells to an equal state of charge, making it much safer while charging.
- Dual Circuit Protection & Reverse Polarity Protection: Reverse polarity protection can be successfully achieved by the application of special anti reverse circuit in the board. And the dual circuit protection systems make the SINUOUS RAVAGE230 much safe and reliable.
- Upgradeable Firmware with Real-time Clock: Coming with the upgradeable firmware, real time clock system is newly applied to SINUOUS RAVAGE230. You can check the time whenever and wherever possible.
- Charging: It is better to take out the cells and charge them through external charger. You can also charge the device by connecting it with a computer or a wall adapter via USB cable.